Apartments near Chicago IL
Amenities Abound at ALOFT Apartments
Embrace a new way of living with desirable amenities, upscale conveniences and a true sense of community at ALOFT at the Glen Town Center. Residents take advantage of living in close proximity to many walkable destinations.
Come home to a beautiful, modern apartment at ALOFT. Apartment homes feature gourmet kitchens, designer color palettes, a washer and dryer in the unit, energy efficient appliances, and top-of-the-line fixtures and finishes.
Situated in a lively community, residents can take in a round of golf, enjoy a movie in the community theater, or maintain their fitness routine in ALOFT’s on-site fitness center.
- Bike storage
- Business center
- Elevator building
- 24-hour package receiving
- Two theater rooms
- Two fitness centers
- Remote-access entry
- Extra storage available
- Indoor, temperature controlled, assigned parking
- Walking distance to train
- Walking distance to golf course
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- On-site leasing and management office
- Glenview Park District within walking distance
- State recreational park within walking distance
- Shopping / dining / entertainment in the Glen Town Center
- Community center with big-screen TV / entertainment area & full kitchen
- Gas range
- Walk-in closets
- Crown molding
- Garbage disposal
- Nine foot ceilings
- Self-cleaning oven
- Granite countertops
- Smoke & CO detectors
- Wood laminate flooring
- Stainless steel appliances
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Deluxe window treatments
- Raised panel interior doors
- Full size washer / dryer in all apartment homes
- Patio / balcony / rooftop terrace
- Soaking bathtubs with ceramic tile
- Frost-free refrigerator with icemaker
- Central heat and air / individual HVAC units
- Full-size built-in microwaves that vent to the outside
Cats, dogs and birds are allowed as pets.
Up to two cats per household are allowed.
Pit Bull and Chow-Chow breeds are not allowed.
Dog owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dog(s).
Pet owners are required to pay a one-time, $500 pet fee and a monthly pet rent of $20.
Up to two caged birds are welcomed with no pet deposit or additional monthly fees.
All cats are required to be de-clawed, spayed or neutered, and are not allowed on common grounds.
Management reserves the right to restrict birds to those who are not noisy to the extent of disturbing neighbors.
All dogs must be kept on a leash and be accompanied by their Lessee owner when outside of the apartment home.